Friday, November 21, 2014

More mindless sewing

Got carried away doodling with bits and pieces of fabrics'.I am still over the moon with patchwork quilts.This time its just a small size quilt great for baby changing diapers or a few minutes rolling playtime for kiddos..Its a great way to dispose strips of fabrics.I started off by placing 5 inches square fabrics( a total of 25 pieces) with a gap of 2 inches,followed by 2.5 inch x 5 inch ( a total of 50 pieces) strips at both sides and finish off with long strips of 3 inch x 33 inch..










The inspiration in making this quilt is from http://passionetcouture.blogspot.ca/2012/06/how-to-make-easy-quilt.html...I nevertheless made some minor adjustments to maximise my own scraps of varying sizes..I had such a lovely time finishing this little quilt..


2 comments:

  1. Waduh.. lazat bangat ni...
    Rasa nak serang my scraps sekarang juga kak... hahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zila....scraps bertimbun jugak ke?i make an effort to do a scrap project every week ...mostly are given away after completion or sold whichever comes first...no more hoarding once done...hihi

    ReplyDelete