Monday, February 8, 2010

Auditorium FRIM, Kepong.

Last saturday,kami dapat undangan ke majlis khawin belah ipar saya..Ini lah gambar the 4 important people in my life.Gambar atas sekali,yang extreme left tu is My Better Half,followed by Miss 2,Mr.Eldest and extreme right is My Youngest.Bukan senang nak dapat all of us pergi attend wedding sesama..My sister pun joined us at the same table.She brought along her daughter.The food looked good,but i just could'nt swallow anymore food,because i had gone to an earlier wedding the same day,about an hour before this event..So i could only drink..Rasanye saya kene go for a few sessions of photo taking lessons.Memang tak pro..My Better Half kalau nampak gambar ini,memang dia kutuk saya habis2..dah tu amik gambar pakai camera hp,walhal dah dibeli olympus..ha,ha,ha..kamera yang dia beli tu walaupun mahal,berat le...

No comments:

Post a Comment