Tuesday, November 26, 2013

After 18 days from the last post

Hmmm.....Assalamualaikum and hello friends.Hope i have not  been a great disappointment due to the rather sporadic updates.Lets just say life has been pretty busy and on the fast lane indeed!Not to mention my own laziness to start tapping these keys on my lappy.Its much easier to update status on facebook though..So what else is new!Same lame excuse.Lalalala

Anyway back at my work base i have completed 2 batches of scallop valance measuring 140 inch and 60 inch ...Here it is..one hanging on my baby cot (thats the 6o inch ) and the other lying on my kitchen floor (  yes!you are absolutely right thats the 140 inches)..olalala...






Also a queen size comforter with 4 pillow covers all nicely diamondly quilted.



And a big bow pelmet for dear sil Suzanah..


and also the night curtains,cusion covers,tissue covers,tie backs and
placemets...phew!





And as if these jobs aren't enough to keep me on my feet, i have conveniently join in a sew along with my quilt friends on face book making 2.5 inch square table runner...voila...You can hop over here for the tutorial...Thanx SHERRI MCCONNEL for this super easy tutorial to follow and my friends on facebook (Quilt Group)who alerted me of this tute..





So due to this marathon (hahaha) update i have good excuse for not blogging for the next 2 weeks ehh!

Thanx for dropping by and don't stop visiting me here  as i have more crafty updates piling up...

ALHAMDULLILAH,ALLAH IS GREAT...
HASBI RABBI JALLALLAH....

2 comments:

  1. cutenya nine patch akak tu!! dalam deretan projek lain, sempat juga si runner ni menyelit ek kak... :D
    update la kat blog kak.. kat fb tu timeline kan.. mcm susah nak cari di kemudian hari.. puaslah saya print screen satu-satu.. hihihi... ;)

    eeee... tak sabarnya nak siapkan sendiri punya... hihihi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zila..MamaDanial...tu lah kan..kak pun tak sabar2 nak lihat kekawan lain punya 9 patch...

    ReplyDelete