Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Quilts,quilts,quilts


I am so passionate about sewing quilts...and since i like to keep things interesting in my crafty studio i will always have a few on going projects working all at the same time.

Here is another scrappy quilt i managed to put together ...


I cut 90 pieces of 4.5 inch square of scraps in multi - color with purple hues in my mind all the time..I use this 4.5 inch square ruler brand Sew Easy bought at Spotlight recently..and a 3 inch  x 18 inch ruler bought at LSN brand Omnigrid...and the cutting session past  like the breeze....





Equally presentable on the reverse side too..




And a dimple pillow to complete the set

Love the scrumpy look though....More of these style quilts coming up soon..talking about scrap busting...what a blast...The color is so loud and busy,but i love it..!

1 comment: