Friday, March 23, 2012

While the cat was away,the mice had a lot to chew..

This is the second week i have been away from my work station.Since then work was delegated to my staffs.But i make it a point to drop by for an hour at 9am in the morning and at 4pm in the evening till closing time at 6pm..thats 2 solid hours..So for that short time i could only inspect all jobs done,prepare the bills and wrap them up for customers collection . I am quite fortunate to have such reliable staffs although they are quite new..Lets see some work done...






All are cusions of varying sizes..A good practise for newly seamstress..


And my reason for the long absence....
Aaron is 15 days old today..doesn't he look adorable....shaved clean by his daddy...my kojak grandson..


..



2 comments:

  1. What a joy!!! Congrates Rose.... hai bila pula kdee nak peluk cucu niiii.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. kakD...definitely a joy,you are next kot...

    ReplyDelete