Sunday, July 11, 2010

Thinking of a good friend ....

Two weeks ago a close friend lost her beloved husband..It happened about two weeks after her daughter's wedding who is also a close childhood friend of my daughter.We were there during the wedding and the husband look quite himself as always although  i noticed a llittle weight loss in him.


I am seating here at my laptop staring at the screen since friday...bila tak ade camera ,takde gambar...mental terus kene block!Tu lah asyik teringat kan kawan nun di Batu Pahat.


I am trying to write something for her but it is not reaching my mind.All i know my prayers and my thoughts are with her.And she will always be lifted in my prayers for a long time to come.Being a true servant of ALLAH i know ALLAH will provide her peace and comfort....At the same time i also know that the oncoming days will be  tough .The ache she and her family is experiencing must be really tremendous.

So dear friends would you join me in praying for her in the coming days,weeks,months and years.? I think that is the best gift to give when no words can comfort an aching heart.

ALFATEHA untuk arwah HJ.SAMSUDDIN BIN HJ YAMAN.  dan SALAM TAKZIAH kepada
HAJAH ZAINAB BTE HJ HATHAN sekeluarga.

No comments:

Post a Comment