Friday, April 1, 2011

Today i ran around like a chicken with the head cut off!

trying to manage everything and living up to people's expectations..Nothing much accomplished,but back at my work station i could finally see my room .Thanx to my ever hardworking maid who finally manage to clear the pile of boxes and putting back things in the right perspective.

The best part of having this new work station is perhaps the bay window in my cutting room.Somehow bay windows have a great feature .I have curtain up many bay windows but when it comes to decorating my own i am at a dilemma...The window panes are tinted.Which means to say that curtains will be  just merely  decorative purpose.Will definitely visit a few websites on bay windows before deciding...Still no photos to share...

No comments:

Post a Comment