Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Shoes and ribbons are plenty...and exciting colours to your hearts contentment!

Some new sample books came into my shop late yesterday evening.Among the lot,this combo was a real eye catcher.Vibrant colours and very girlie look.Just looking at it has make me smile the whole evening.I am inspired.Tapi tak tahu nak create ape dari fabric2 ini.It is 100% cotton.Memang sesuai sesangat untuk remaja.Tapi kalau mak remaja dah terminat jugak,tak salah kan.Life is too short for limitations..just follow your heart desire kan.So take a look...

Kalau buat tote bag memang cantik!.Unfortunately i have too little "me"time to create something nice for myself.Fullfilling customer's order has always been my top priority...so in the meantime i will just dream on.....and hold this sample book close to my heart...hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment