Tuesday, September 13, 2011

My crazy head says i need to make decisions real quick..

What do you do when you need to make decisions....?I will start listing down all possibilities..Next i speak to ALLAH.....i know He listens to me..but it is so difficult to hear His reply..so i will start making coffee.....


Then i will make garlic toast...


While nibbling  the toast and sipping real strong coffee i will continue to stare at the list again...Hmmmm....i still don't hear any bell rings...Oh what the heck.I am hungry again.Lets dig into this yummy food pulak..





Perut dah kenyang ...tapi masaalah tak selesai jugak..tambah masalah lagi ade lah...
I am gaining more kilograms ....Haish!I rest my case for now....and pray harder....

2 comments:

  1. Aduh, sis.. My case plak kalu too much troubles cannot eat, one...!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe the reply not the soonest.. maybe later.. dont give up k.

    ReplyDelete